
Lastnight I got to meet my cousins ... Carolyn and Amanda. I actually met them when I was a baby, but I didn't really remember them. They were so great...they fed me, snuggled me, and played with me for hours. Amanda even taught me how to growl. She was so silly...she would growl at me and then I would growl back...she sure did like growling! It was a nice break from playing with my mommy. I wish they could come back and babysit me!
My GREAT Uncle Dana and GREAT Aunt Nan came too. Their family was just ending their vacation from the West. The trip sounded like an amazing experience...for both the beauty they were able to experience and the time they spent together. I really hope someday that I have a relationship with my parents like the girls have with theirs. I hope I also can see them again soon!
Thank you Mangham family for making time for us...it meant so much to us!!!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Great Uncle Dana, Great Aunt Nan, Cousins Amanda and Carolyn
Posted by Jenny at 7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment