
This morning Mommy and I were having a lazy morning, as we do when Daddy is out of town, when all of a sudden Mommy remembered that the back gate was open and Goo was outside. Goo was no where to be seen.
We ended up driving around the neighborhood and then got on foot and started calling Goo's name everywhere we went. Mommy was a mess. We love Goo very much and it would be awful if something happened to her.
Our neighbor Jeanne saw us and got in her car and helped us look. Pretty soon Goo came walking up to us, wagging her tail and giving us kisses as if nothing was wrong. We were so relieved we just gave her kisses and a bone.
In this picture I am not sure what we are looking at, but I think Goo was planning an escape route!
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Stressful Morning
Posted by Jenny at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment