Sunday, July 1, 2007

Family Visit

This weekend my Uncle Web, Aunt Kim and cousins Gordon and Emmy came to visit me. WE all had so much fun! We ate lots, we went swimming in the baby pool AND the big people pool. We snuggled, played pretend games, and just did a lot of visiting.

Emmy can do everything. She eats what the big people eat, she dresses herself..several times a day:)...she helped Gordon and me, she uses "manners" (not sure what that is but Mommy kept saying she was really good at it), she knows how to give her own hugs and kisses (without them being forced on her a 100 times a day). Well, this weekend she also learned to go off the diving board. Just like that...like she had been doing it for a 100 years. She is so brave.


Gordon is so good with his legs. He rolls, and rolls...and uses his legs to do all kinds of stuff like scoot and bounce. He has a super sweetie pie smile. His eyes just sparkle when he smiles...SO cute. Thanks to Gordon I am seeing that maybe moving can be more fun than I thought:). This is Emmy and I making silly faces just before bed time:)...she is super silly!
I think we will be best cousins forever!

1 comments:

Brody said...

I LOVE Isabelle's face- she looks so confused!!! Cute cousins, too.