Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nap Mat



Most of you wouldn't believe that babies can fall asleep on mats...at least babies under a year! They just lay me down...and I just lay really still, most days, and fall asleep. Mommy thinks it's absolutely pitiful. I am in a really big room (for being a baby) and I just look so little on my little mat.
My teacher took a picture of me today falling asleep on my mat. I was too tired to finish my bottle. At home I have a morning and an afternoon nap. At Mother's Day Out I have just one little nap (15minutes).
Well...I just wanted to show you this picture...I am off for my two hour nap now! Lucky Mom she gets a little time to herself!

2 comments:

Brody said...

I can sleep for over an hour on my nap mat- I'll tell you how the next time you call.

Mary said...

Wish I could snuggle with you for nap time. I love your new shoes. Have a very happy birthday. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Love, Grandma