8:00 am - off to school
10:00 am - I am crying very hard and need my mommy.
11:00 am - Mommy and I leave early b/c I am sick plus we have to go to airport soon.
12:00 pm - I am still crying and Mommy can't find her cell phone...naturally.
1:10 pm - We are at Dr.'s office asking to be seen, Mommy is a little paniced as we don't have an apt. and I am still crying.
1:30 pm - Diagnosed with double ear infection.
2:00pm - picking up medication
2:15 pm - on our way to airport to hopefully catch a flight to see Granny and Grandpa.
2:16 pm - I am throwing up in backseat. (FINALLY, mommy realizes this isn't going to work).
5:10pm - we fly standby to Granny and Granpa's.
3:00am - Mommy is holding me most of the night to get the fluid off my ears and to let me get some rest. I am so over tired I can barely sleep. But I did get to sleep in Mommy's bed for the first time EVER!

1 comments:
Sorry we missed seeing you! Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment