Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's Beginning to Look ALOT like Christmas!!!



Well...I am officially ready for my second Christmas. I have been a very, VERY good baby this year...so I am expecting to receive some big rewards from Santa.

Mommy has the house ready and all the presents under the tree...but we gotta wait for the "big guy" to come before we can open any of the gifts. I love our tree...every time Mommy turns the lights on I say, "Wow!"...it's so silly, but I heard her say it and it does seem very effective for how beautiful it is.

I am pretty sure as Santa checks his list twice this year he will also recognize that I have been very good to Mommy and Daddy. I entertain myself quite well. I have taken up cooking in my kitchen, so I have had very little time for silly toys. I read a bit during the day, chew on my toes, chug milk, and sign to myself in the mirror quit a bit. I am getting a little picky with food, but I am trying to maintain a healthy diet as Mommy is not ready for me to loose my cheeks.

This year all I am asking for, for Christmas, is to see my grandparents and cousins more and maybe just enough hair to wear a barrette.

1 comments:

Brody said...

Santa will get you lots of gifts. You deserve it.