I went to visit my doctor today (I love him, his name is Dr. Herbert). I was just there to get a couple of things checked out. Did you know that once you are over 30lbs you get to get on the "big kid" scale?
That brings up my next point. I weigh 31.8 lbs. That is more than a lot kids twice my age (no comments please, I have had enough). My mom gets soooooooooooo tired of people saying you have a basketball player on your hands, that is a biiiig baby, she sure does eat a lot (that one especially). So here are the facts... I am in perfect weight for my height ...which is one standard deviation above the 100th percentile. In other words I am tall for a tall baby, therefore I will wiegh more than the little people. Right now my projected height is 5'11(I definitely got my Great Grandpa Renneker's genes), but the dr. said we will have a more accurate estimate when I am 2.5years. I just sure hope I don't have to go through life hearing a million jokes about the WNBA or making mom and dad millions with modeling.
Monday, February 18, 2008
+ one standard deviation
Posted by Jenny at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
People can be soooo rude! I don't think that you're too big.
all the more for lovin!! you're lookin good to us, girl!
σ ... nice!
Post a Comment