I got to stay home TWO days from daycare last week, because my Grandma came to take care of me from Ohio. It was wonderful. Wonderful for Mommy and Daddy too because they got dinner made and they got to go on a date (although they were still in bed by 9pm...so sad).
Anyway, Grandma and I played and played. She brought a suitcase full of fun stuff for us from Honduras from when she went on her medical missions trip. I got these dolls.
Anyway, Grandma and I played and played. She brought a suitcase full of fun stuff for us from Honduras from when she went on her medical missions trip. I got these dolls.
I love you Grandma, thank you for making it all about me:).


1 comments:
oh baby girlzz, you are so lucky to have people who love you so so much!! what's not to love?!
Post a Comment