Things I love: Elmo, yogurt covered raisins, turkey and my vegetable medley, Busy Lizzie (book), Ava (my friend at school), swinging, bubbles, bows (but only to play with), brushing my teeth, babies, chairs, sunglasses...
Things I am thankful for: binky's, yogurt covered raisins, singing at bedtime, apples on my p.j. pants, Daddy taking me for walks on Monday's to the Gyro shop to get ice cream (DO NOT TELL MY MOM), Stephanie for taking extra good care of me at school, "meows" (aka. cats)...
Funniest thing I have seen lately: I was walking in town, and this lady was coming up to a stop sign and smiling at me and she totally slammed into the back of the car in front of her. We sooo ran out of there.
Things I do not love: living far from family, not being outside, when my hand makes me hit my mommy, and when we run out of yogurt raisins.
Things Mommy loves about me: my belly, how I say milk and I love you, my giggle, buying clothes for me, my very silly sense of humor, watching me push my potty chair around the house, kisses...and that I am a healthy, happy girl.

1 comments:
what a beautiful babykins! you need one more section though:
what lane and cole love about me . . . we'll fill you in on that later!
Post a Comment