It's becoming a daily routine that Mommy and I go to the park to swing after school. Well, actually a weekend routine too (Daddy took these pictures). I love it! "Wing, wing?" is all I say until I get some kind of a "fill". It's kinda like taking a dog on a walk everyday.
Mommy doesn't realize my back is to her because I do not want my picture taken!
Just a happy girl.
5 comments:
I love to swing too. We can do it together and maybe hold hands. By the way, my mommy likes your mommy's hair.
cole hates swinging, and mamma wishes he would like it so she wouldn't have to hold him the whole time while i play at the park. you're a cute babykins, i bet you're mamma gives in to "wing wing" pretty quickly!
Adorable...Mommy looks pretty cute too!
I can't wait till I'm old enough to swing. It looks like so much fun.
Jenny....so good to see you and your little girl. I ran into your Mom last night at a special event for National Day of Prayer. We live pretty close to your mom...hope to see you sometime during a visit home. Holly Bechtel Varian
Post a Comment