I had so much fun in Ohio. I had lots of quality time with everyone...Grandpa and Grandma, Mema (Great Grandma), my uncles, Hayley and Max (Grandma's dog)...I even got to see my Great Aunt Ruth Ann and Great Uncle Steve. Unfortunately Aunt Mary Anne was out of town.
We garage saled, I said no, I got to play on one of those inside mall playgrounds, I told Max no, I rode a bike, and I said no, no, no. I missed Daddy terribly bad and did get to talk to him on the phone, I also went out to eat, I screamed NO!, and obviously from the pictures I spent a lot of time at the park. And evidently I learned the word no...in alllll it's forms. Needless to say I am okay with it. It's just a phase, I am still cute as a bug...and I am not quite sure yet...but I think I might be testing Mommy's nerves...she's doing her best to not let me see it (but, I think I know better).
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Summing up our trip.
Posted by Jenny at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment