My family and I went on a little boat ride Sunday morning (just after Bedside Baptist). I loved it. We went to a little island in the middle of the lake. We docked our boat and played in the water, threw rocks and just explored. I was out there several hours and never fussed once.
Walking with Daddy around "our" Sunfish Island.
Mommy did a little fly fishing while we were walking.
I even got snacks.
Walking with Daddy around "our" Sunfish Island.
Mommy did a little fly fishing while we were walking.
I even got snacks. Mommy kept saying this was the most fun she has had in a long time...due to not being out on the water much since I have been born...but now that I am big enough...it could not have been more perfect:).
3 comments:
Oh, looks like so much fun! That would be a perfect day!
What fun!
we have places like that in texas, i think! looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment