Sunday, July 20, 2008

DADDY'S HOME!



Daddy was gone, for what seemed like forever (8 days)...Mommy did great though...she managed to keep things organized, our morning ran smoothly, and in the evenings I got to go swinging more than usual and had lots of one on one playtime.

Having Daddy home though is just so nice. Mommy is great, but not quite as silly and Daddy sets my swimming pool up for me almost everyday! I know my Daddy missed me just as much!
Daddy brought me back this crazy t-shirt from the Chattanooga Aquarium(Mommy struggled with a lot of jealousy while Daddy was gone b/c she loves Chattanooga too)...that I affectionately call "water shirt" and a sea otter that squeaks....for my bath.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

SUPER MOM!!!!

Brody said...

You have a great Mommy!

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

your daddy brings home better presents than our daddy. have we told you about the maple syrup from canada yet?!!