Some things about me as a 22 month old:
I still love all foods, I love Snoopy and Elmo's friend Zoe. I am a morning person. I like to sit in my crib and read and listen to music by myself, I love to knock down stacks of blocks...but I do not like to stack them, I love play-doh and tasting play-doh as well as coloring. I love swinging, pushing my baby for a stroller ride and riding in my wagon that my G-pa bought me. My favorite phrases are: see you later, hold it, it's broken, eat more (if you remember that was my favorite thing to sign too!), and Daddy's truck?. I also love my purple water shoes and equally as much ...my mommy and daddy.
One thing more (in regards to my kinked neck in this picture)...for a couple weeks now I have been tilting my head...and then changing my voice to tone similar to how an angel would speak...it's very endearing and I can get Mommy to do ANYTHING when I do this. Funny thing is Mommy just realized she tilts her head when she talks to me! However, it does not have the same powers on me. Daddy says all my friends from Ohio do that...as all my friends from Texas are much to sassy:).
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Posted by Jenny at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment