Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School

Today was my first day of school. I looked extra cute.
Mommy and I kissed good-bye and Daddy took me to school. He told Mommy that I barely kissed him bye...I was just so excited to see my new friends and new toys?!But sure enough when she picked me up...I was waving and saying "bye friends" and told Mommy, "Isabelle had fun".
When we got home I got some good jumping time in with my BF.
And some time to be absolutely silly. What a great day!
SHWEW!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the last photo...total sweetness. So glad her first day went well.

Brody said...

Yeah! So happy that your first day was a success!

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

how did you end up so cute - - with a mom who sends scary snake pics to pregnant people?!!