Yesterday was a great day home, with my mommy. We did all the things we wish we could when we are not at school.
Ezra came over for a movie, while our parents ate a wonderful sushi dinner. We were sooooo well behaved...seriously.
Earlier that day, in our love to spend time in the restroom, I had my own little adventure. Mommy tries to sneak and get something done in the 5minutes I sit on the potty chair. However, she was on to me that I was up to no good as she heard me saying, "shoe off" and then "diaper hat". She had not heard me saying "I am going to take all the toilet paper off the roll".
In the morning...we went to story time at the library and then to the Peabody Hotel to see the ducks. They were not out yet, but the duck man let us go up on the roof and help feed the ducks and see their house. That was so nice.
1 comments:
What a fun day! Sorry your mommy is going back to work . . .
Post a Comment