So...whenever Mommy has a rough day she comes home and kisses all over me...I have heard mention today of words I have never heard before...words like...engagement, Clymer Meadow, "perfect story", diamond, from there its all a boring blur. The gist is...she lost something (other than her keys) and it was the diamond that fell from her ring, who knows where?
Daddy assured her though that a ring does not take one moment away from that special time in their lives or how much he loves her. I think that made her feel better. Although, I do feel she is using my blog to inflict pain on others...or maybe this is just a warning to those who keep telling her "I almost lost my ring" stories. Regardless...Daddy has helped her see that "we" are healthy and happy...and that is more than we could ask for. (I heart him)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
A memory not lost...(now that sounds deep!) and a little bit of Mommy drama!
Posted by Jenny at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Roger is one of the good ones.
Post a Comment