Very good! You are a natural!! So sweet! Next time you and mommy should sing a duet! ;)
That is soooo funny. I especially love the pause to process the animal sounds at the end.
correct me if i'm wrong, but it sounded like she said "obama" somewhere in there - - as in vote for obama - - listen - - you'll hear it!
I think that I did hear her say "obama," but if you listend closely she added "is deceptively evil."
She sounds so southern....quite the twang going there!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very good! You are a natural!! So sweet! Next time you and mommy should sing a duet! ;)
That is soooo funny. I especially love the pause to process the animal sounds at the end.
correct me if i'm wrong, but it sounded like she said "obama" somewhere in there - - as in vote for obama - - listen - - you'll hear it!
I think that I did hear her say "obama," but if you listend closely she added "is deceptively evil."
She sounds so southern....quite the twang going there!!
Post a Comment