Gpa came for a visit for a few days... as a result I got everything I wanted and was spoiled absolutely rotten (oh wait you're confused...I am blogging again. I know its neurotic... Daddy will be much happier if Mommy releases it back to me...Mommy is not keeping up and Daddy is much more relaxed when I am blogging...).
So with that...my favorite time of day was morning reading with G-pa. It would not be fair to say only mornings...it was more like...morning, noon, and night! Mommy and Daddy certainly do not have the patience for that!
I got my first fishing pole and set out to catch my first fish on G-pa's first visit to Arkansas!
I first learned about a good hike to find the perfect fishin' spot.
sweet rod... Daddy has been waiting 2 1/2 years to buy me this!
Daddy teaching me to have the right "tempermant" for fishing. Such a proud Daddy.
Nope didn't hold a worm but I did carry the little carton around, that's pretty brave?!
Well we didn't catch a fish but it was a WUNERFUL time. I was sad to see my Gpa go and all the extra luvins he took with him. I can't say that little back room is the same without him. I think he had so much fun, he will be back soon!
3 comments:
oh Jen..so many sweet moments in all those photos. glad your Dad was able to come to spend some time.
Your hair has gotten so long!
Oh my! She sure has gotten tall! So cute. Looks like it was so much fun! :)
Post a Comment