Friday, October 23, 2009

What a perfect picture of the three of them.

Cooper was telling Isabelle very silly secrets.

Being the sweet girl she is the first pumpkin she found was for her brothers...

It seems I am already worrying about making my children ("my children" so strange...just weeks ago I had "a child"...crazy!) each feel loved and unique. I am worried that Isabelle's world will to quickly be about "the twins" and being a big sister...and not enough about being three. It seems I blinked...a very slow blink of 9 months...and poof I have this big girl that is physically so big and has such big girl opinions.
It has been so, so good to snuggle with her on her bed again, sit on the floor and play, and even get her from school. I am not quite ready to run...but watching her run at the pumpkin patch reminded me that she is still a silly, little girl and I still have lots of moments to cherish....it just really does go too fast.



It was like she found freedom in her own little obstacle pumpkin course.






0 comments: