My spot...
This is probably my favorite spot in our house. Which is a really great thing because I spend allllot of time here. From my window I can see the birds that frequent our trees, the neighbors dogs who pine for treasures in their yard, I can see the sun and the snow, and wonder what spring will bring. I even spend time thinking of all the ways I can redecorate my little porch from top to bottom over and over again. At night I peer through my neighbors window and wonder what the multiple frames that decorate their walls have inside of them or enjoy their twinkly lights that hang from their deck.
These are the distractions that occupy my thoughts as I prepare dinner, wash Isabelle's paint brushes, have my favorite drink of the day...coffee, plan for our next visitor, clean up spilt milk, catch up the days events with Roger, wash my sweet babykins, wash the dishes, smile at my daughter's art work, and try to remember to look at the little calendar for that days prayer for my children. This is where I also sneak a snack before bedtime or end up at 2am for a drink of water.
What a treasure...
It makes all those little chores a little more inviting...

1 comments:
This post was really more fun the first time i read it and thought you wrote "pee", not "peer". Still good, but not nearly as funny.
Post a Comment