

Grandma spoils me rotten...she lets me play with little people and legos at the dinner table and she buys all kinds of crazy toys and clothes for me. Mommy has to tell her to slow down because we can't fit all the stuff in our suitcase!
We stayed at Grandma's house in Ohio too. This is a picture of us getting ready to go on a walk with her dog Max. Max is so beautiful and friendly. I couldn't help but squirm and just go crazy everytime he walked in the room.
Grandma also has a park and a pond with very elusive swans right across the street from her house. I can't wait until someday I am going down the slide and fishing with the other kids.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Grandma
Posted by Jenny at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment