Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Dedication

Today Mommy's church, where her and Daddy got married, had a baby dedication. The church prayed over the babies and the families stood as a commitment to guide me and be role models of Christ...something like that. They also made special mention of me because my Great Grandma was there ...remember I am her namesake. She got a little teary eyed...I think because I am so special to her heart. She is to mine too...I just love her so much.
I know what you are thinking...why wasn't Daddy there? Well, it was last minute planning. We found out the church was doing it and decided it was equally important to have my family there and share it with my Great Grandma, Uncles, and Grandma and Grandpa Williamson. It's hard sometimes living in Little Rock...so we just have to be flexible. Daddy was thinking of me (while he was fishing)...so don't worry.
I will post a picture of our family later.

0 comments: