Friday, August 24, 2007

My Favorite Past Time



This is what we do in the morning...read....and play with hats. Usually this gives Mommy some time to get her coffee and then she helps me read. This week I learned to do a fake smile...Mommy has several pictures with that look in the first picture...she is not to happy with it.

Sometimes people ask me how Goo is adjusting to me. She is doing great. I love her very much...she reads with me in the morning too. She likes my room the best out of all them...we really cheer each other up.

2 comments:

Brody said...

I love your "new" smile and your cute little foot on Goo-ey's ear. Good puppy.

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

what a sweet little babykins! we can't wait to see you in september. it's just around the corner, and lane can't stop talking about it!