Sunday, September 2, 2007

Grandpa and Granny

This weekend Granny and Grandpa came to my house to visit me. It was soooo much fun. I got even more attention than usual! I got a new kitchen and some new play food. The pretend food is for three year olds but Mommy promised Granny to take out the stuff that I can eat...so everything is okay now. Granny taught me how to pretend drink, pretend eat, and pretend share:)!
Grandpa played too!
I got to eat my first pancakes that Daddy made me...with everybody watching. It was pretty cute...Daddy loooooves pancakes so it's pretty important to him that I share his love.
Here are some pictures from our weekends.

2 comments:

Brody said...

You're such a cutie. It looks like you had fun. If I were your grandparents I would visit all the time!

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

i'm glad you finally got to taste your daddy's pancakes. i bet the anticipation was killing you! looks like you had lots of fun with your granny and grandpa. we can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!