Friday, September 7, 2007

My Boyfriend


I wanted to introduce someone I care deeply about. It is Mommy's BFF's son, Brody. We have known each other for most of our lives, and I love him very much. With the exception of Daddy, he is the only other man who appreciates my "princessness." He is a few months older than me, can walk, and has a lot more teeth than me (he even has molars!). He is not nearly as verbal as I am, but it works out well because he is a great listener. Brody loves to hear me talk about Mommy, Daddy, and all my adventures. He especially loves to hear my belly laughs. He doesn't even mind when I get sassy with him- which is a lot!

He reads my blog often, sees all the people that come to visit me, and wishes that he could do the same. If you would like to see more of my cutie cute, you can visit his blog at http://thehoges.blogspot.com/ But hands off, ladies- he's mine!

Here is a picture of us on our first date (way back when we were babies). It was love at first sight. Of course it would be- what's not to love about me!

2 comments:

Brody said...

Oh, Isabelle! I love you too!

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

wow! brody's one lucky guy!