Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Will work for Bubbles

Some of you know, but most of you do not know that I have my very own physical therapist. Don't worry though it's not for back problems or anything like that, I'm just a little slow on my feet.
Today we met with Ms. Tiffany and Mommy took some pictures of the wonderful things I love doing there. However, I must tell you these pictures do not represent activities that I do at home for Mom and Dad...particularly the ones that involve standing:).
Cruising with my walker. I have this identical one at home but for some reason it causes me to arch my back and go limp legged when Mom and Dad pull it out to play.
Very busy working.
Stood all by myself for a few seconds!
Will work for bubbles.





1 comments:

Brody said...

What a show off for others! I also "perform" better for everyone else.