Friday, February 1, 2008

My First Sick Day

These pictures were taken on Wednesday when Mommy took me to my "new school". We visited, we have been looking at pictures, and talking about "new school". I think all this pre-planning just wore me out and I ended up sick...maybe it was nerves.
I tried to fall asleep all night... I couldn't breathe through my nose, I had a temperature, my eyes were draining...just a mess. So I watched Daddy today while Mommy went to work...that was a good trade.





This was me in the morning...I don't look that bad...but I wasn't faking it either.



















I was thrilled to see Mommy when she got home. Do you know in 16 months...16 months...that is the LONGEST we have ever been away from each other....my goodness. I heard her tell Daddy that it actually felt really good to get back in the classroom. Who would have thought? I'm ready too...Daddy keeps telling Mommy that I am bored...I am not sure what that means...but evidently this will all be good for me...and I trust them.

I'll let you know Monday how it goes.

2 comments:

Lane and Cole and Reed said...

tell your mommy to please share lots and lots of stories with out mommy b/c she sometimes misses her special friends in ppcd! what a smart mommy to be teaching that age!!

Brody said...

You're going to love your new school and will adjust to the time away from your mommy (not that I've figured that out myself yet).