Today was a day from...well let's just say it wasn't easy. I got bit...my teachers kept calling it a love bite...oh, ha, ha that's real funny. Seeing how I can't talk and tell my mom who did it and how I really feel about it. Then I fell off my cot during nap time...true it is only a couple inches off the ground...but come on I'm only 34 inches tall so falling 2 inches is still scarey.
Off to bed and ready for some time at home this weekend with my Mommy and Daddy.
(the picture above shows the 8 teeth marks that were dug into my forehead. Daddy is currently coaching me of the phrase "getting even")
Friday, February 8, 2008
Baby got Bit
Posted by Jenny at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
love bite my a@#!!! they better back off!
Isabelle needs all the adoring older men (toddlers) in her for protection:) although in Charlie's case he might add to the drama....SO sorry to hear about the bite....crazy they called it a 'love bite'!!!! I know what look you had on your face Jen when you heard that one....Hope next week is much improved...
Give me that boy's name! No one is giving you any bites, and I'm the only one that can give you any love!
www.putahitonthatpunk.net
Post a Comment