Just a little follow-up on my first days of school...
Well...Mommy and I haven't decided if I like it. Monday and Tuesday I seemed okay. The first day I didn't cry, I took an hour nap and although they said I was very, very quiet...I seemed okay. The second day I took an hour and half nap, still quiet, but had a much easier time with Mommy dropping me off and on top of that the teachers walked me a TON!
Today was a different story...I cried when Mommy dropped me off, I didn't nap and when she came to get me I lost it ...I started the "hyper-ventilating" cry. Ohhhh, such a hard day. I didn't like my lunch, a little boy kept crawling on me, and I just wanted to go home(Mommy was very sad too)...so we will see for tomorrow.
Mommy is feeling sad and wondering how this all works. I found my pictures of my "new school" tonight and seemed to be okay with talking about it...
The really good news is, is that I crawled over to my walker tonight and started saying, "walk" and pulled my self up started walking around with it. Pretty good uh? But Mommy and I just want to stay home tomorrow:(.
The really good news is, is that I crawled over to my walker tonight and started saying, "walk" and pulled my self up started walking around with it. Pretty good uh? But Mommy and I just want to stay home tomorrow:(.

3 comments:
Hang in there girls...thinking of you....
you're so brave! we're so proud of both of you! you can do it!
It will get better, just hang in there!
Post a Comment