Sunday, June 28, 2009

HOORAY!

YEAH!!! We are back in business. My editing options were disabled for a very long time...therefore I was not able to write you. But, with some extra time to research we have figured out the problem. Hopefully now we can regain some of our fans?!

Where to start?!

Well, most recently Mommy and I went to Ohio to see family. It was great...I was absolutely spoiled. I played with my cousin Hayley, ate lots, played some more and just got to do what about every 2 year old dreams of.



Swimming and picnics outside.
Here we were celebrating Mommy's birthday...with her favorite ice cream cake...yummm.
Here I am just being cute. But at this age its really starting to go to my head... still working for me though:).
Here's my Uncle Bobby. I just love him. He is the only person I allowed to snuggle me the entire time I was home. We both like to play "hard to get":).
Here is Grandma and I at the DORA concert. Mommy cries at everything these days...for some crazy reason my absolute joy in seeing my friend Dora brought tears to her eyes. Silly Mama. However she did not have the same emotional response when I was kicking and screaming on our way out...all I wanted was Dora to come to my house!
Highlight of my week was seeing baby Noah. I was very gentle with him and he loved my kisses. He is my new cousin.

Here is Great Grandma Ruth Isabelle. I think she is still teasing me about having my name, but she was still as beautiful and sweet as ever.
We went and fed the ducks like Mommy did when she was little with G-pa. Unfortunately they have mutated to vicious geese. I had to learn the hard way that not all babies are sweet and gentle...they bit me. It's okay though because G-pa promised me revenge on them.

0 comments: