
This was my last "official" day at school. We had a field day and our parents got to come. I am prepping for the games just before they call my name here.

This was a track sprint. I got off to a great start but had to have a little support at the end.

Tug aware.

Wondering what's next:).

The highlight of Mommy's day was first being my cheerleader and then the unexpected "thank you Mom for coming to my school and playing with me". I am learning if you show a little appreciation it goes a loooooong way:).
2 comments:
Welcome back! Always a fan on this end. can't believe how big Isabelle is looking. Love to see a photo of YOU with your growing belly sometime.
Good. Start building that aerboic engine early. Thanks for the update and we hope to see y'all soon.
Post a Comment