Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cooper...

This is our Cooper...better known as Coop the Shmoop, Cooper Duper, Super Cooper, or Shaz. Just a few really quick months ago we didn't think we were going to survive this little guy. He had reflux and cried and fussed, and fussed and fussed. The poor baby never ever slept. We ached for him, but we also ached for sleep. I think because he fussed so much he learned to soothe himself to sleep quickly. You can lay Cooper down and he will be asleep before you get his brothers diaper changed. He seems so content now...its just amazing.

And truly the little guy has learned patients. Its as if he just watches his brother and sister eat and he is just happy they get a turn. He may try to throw a little bit of a stink but if you try to make him giggle or smile he is just so pleased with your attention he'll wait a bit longer. He is a watcher...actually both my boys are. But the other two are little more demanding.


Sweet babykins...
I wish no one had to wait.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

ah so sweet Jen. love all of Cooper's adorable nick names. yes, I agree even with 2 kiddos the guilt of making one of them wait is not fun. But I do have to say that Max is already a better 'man' for it. Cooper is already ahead of the game in life. What a good lesson to learn at such a young age:)

Brody said...

Freakin' adorable.