Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One of the best decisions I have made in recent months is a ZOO PASS! So great...we can stay for 20 min. or 2 hours ...no pressure to see everything or push a 3 year old into walking more than she desires.
I am not really into pictures of animals...especially from the zoo. But when I saw this....

I couldn't help but to think of this... For those of you who don't know this is the statue in front of the Dallas Zoo. I get that they want to be known for their tall statue but I never really fully grasped the creepy tongue until I saw Patches (giraffe's name above).



Then we saw these Jaguars. I have never seen the spotted one before...cute that they are cuddling but very creepy that the spotted one looks like her eyes are open...when they are not.





And then there was this cute, crazy faced kid who joined me (along with her two snoozing brothers). She had fun. For those of you who may make a trip to the zoo soon with your kids you may want to print off one of these activity sheets. Isabelle and I had fun doing the little scavenger hunt.






2 comments:

Brody said...

What a good mommy (esp of three)! When I saw the pic of Patches, the first thing I thought of was the Dallas Zoo (but not of the creepy tongue).

Christina said...

I wanna go! :) Looks like you are doing very well being a mommy of 3!