Monday, March 22, 2010

Roger and I got to spend a night AWAY from the children!!!! Whoo Hooo!!! A date and a weekend getaway all in the same month. Amazing things are happening in Little Rock people!

The really great thing about our weekend was that we got to leave our children in the care of Uncle Web, Aunt Kim and cousins Emmy and Gordon. We knew there would be nothing more going on than lots of snuggles, playing, and some heart felt care.

Looks like some super sweet cousins bonding to me!


First of all, I just love this picture in general, second I can't believe how big the boys look in this picture (the twin boys), third, notice how the boys are holding hands...isn't that sweet? That is their little twin trademark...if they are within reaching distance they are holding hands.

Everyone survived. The crazy part was the house was clean, laundry and dishes done, some extra groceries in the frig, and these great pics on my camera!
Love you Grapevine Mangham's. Thank you so much for loving us!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this post!! So sweet in so many ways!

Kelly