Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Mother's Day (belated)

At last...I got to spend Mother's Day with my mom and Grandma...YAY! I am saddened to think how long its been since I have spent this day with them...I am thinking at least a decade and definitely not since I have been one myself!








I am thankful for these women for continuing to "mother" me and my sweet children. If it weren't for them my world would look much different. With great pride and honor ...thanks moms!!!





This was a first, to have all three hanging on me...such a sweet moment that came out of no where! Three little treasures that each bring me such a unique joy~!!! I am blessed with what matters!

(I am thinking Cooper had a few to many gulps of water!)






3 comments:

Christina said...

Such great pictures! I love the one with Isabelle and your grandma reading to her! So sweet! Glad you had a great time! Now come see me :)

Jamie said...

Glad to see you so happy and enjoying this stage with THREE LITTLE ones! You're doing such a great job!

Christina said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention, the very first picture with all the mothers and kiddos, it looks like you and Isabelle have shared a secret funny moment! That picture is great! Definitely one for a frame!